Email Marketing Tips: How To Create A Powerful Solo Ad That Converts Like Crazy! (MLM Lead Generation)
<<<== Like This Post? Share On Facebook! If you Like, RE-TWEET HERE ==>>>
Are you looking for Solo Ad Marketing Tips? Well you come to the right place! What your about to discover is how to create a Powerful Solo Ad that converts leads like crazy for any Home Based Business Opportunity…
Solo Ad Marketing, by far is one of the quickest ways to generate leads. (It is actually my main way to generate hundreds of leads in a matter of hours…I can honestly say that it is a big part of MLM lead generation for my business)
But, one important thing to remember is that their is a formula to creating a powerful Solo Ad that will generate you the maximum amount of leads for your business.
Before I move on, I want to explain what a Solo Ad is (just in case you are new
What is a Solo Ad and what is Solo Ad Marketing?
In super basic terms, a “Solo Ad” is when you (generally) pay someone to mail THEIR email list, on your behalf, with a recommendation and link to your free opt-in page or squeeze page.
Solo ads are typically written in the form of a personal recommendation from the owner of the email list.
Solo ads are usually purchased with a guaranteed amount of Unique Clicks…
Bottom line is this…
If your subject line, ad copy and lead capture page are written well, then be amazed on how many leads you can and will generate!
So, here we go…
The Subject Line Of Your Solo Ad
When creating a solo ad, you MUST HAVE an interesting headline that will catch the reader’s attention because if you don’t its lights out and your ad will fail.
If the headline of your solo ad email is long, an email recipient may only see the first four or five words so make sure to put the benefit upfront, in the first 6 to 8 words.
For example, instead of “For a Limited Time Only, Get 75% Off All Solo Ads”, use “75% Off All Solo Ads For A Limited Time Only”.
Here are some suggestions when creating an effective headline for your solo ad.
1. Who else wants…?
It suggests to the reader that there are many people out there who know something he or she doesn’t.
Example: Who else wants to learn how to generate 50-107 leads in 48 hours
2. Are you …?
It causes curiosity and interest.
3. How to …?
This also triggers curiosity and interest.
Example: How to create a Powerful Solo Ad That Converts Like Crazy!
4. They didn’t believe I could …, but I did!
People are naturally interested to find out how someone succeeded against all odds.
Example: They didn’t believe that I could generate 107 leads, but I did!
5. How I …
We are all interested to know how another ordinary person like ourselves has achieved something.
Example: How I generated 157 leads in less than 48 hours…
6. Secrets of/to …
Everybody wants inside information.
Example: Secrets of Network Marketing Success!
7. … ways/secrets/steps to …
A variation of the template no. 3 enhanced by the use of a number.
Example: 8 ways to create a powerful subject line
8. Why …?
Ask a question that everyone wants the answer to.
Example: Why your failing in MLM?
Powerful Content Tips That Will Convert Clicks
Make sure you pay close attention to the content of the solo ad. The content needs to be interesting and should clearly distinguish your product or service.
You want to be original and unique.
If you follow the tips below you should be a solo ad expert in no time.
• Make the ad copy personal. Give the feeling of personal conversation between you and the reader.
• Don’t sell the product, sell what the reader will benefit from the product.
• Keep your sentences and paragraphs short. They’re easier to read and understand.
• Use simple words.
• Include a bullet pointed list of benefits.
• Use sub-headings. They make your ad copy easier to read.
• Break up your ad copy’s paragraphs with one or two sentence paragraphs.
• Drive readers to act.
• Tell your readers what they need to do next.
• Give your readers multiple opportunities to click on the same link. Provide one link near the top and one near the bottom. You want people to be able to click when the impulse strikes. Don’t make them scroll to find the URL.
• Don’t confuse the readers by providing links to different pages.
• Add “http://” in front of your domain name, otherwise your link may not be clickable when the recipient uses certain email client packages.
• Sign your solo advertisement and provide at least your email address. Disclosing this information assures the recipient that you welcome an open dialogue. If something is not clear for the reader or if he or she needs more information, you don’t want them to delete your solo ad but to contact you.
• Use a P.S. The readers have been trained over the years to open the solo ads, skip everything and read only the P.S. for special offers.
Powerful Words To Use In Your Solo Ad Marketing
Verbs that work: create, open, discover, build, find, unleash, throw, push, go, explode, save, reveal.
Powerful words: free, easy, how to, breakthrough, power, secret, results, hidden.
Use a command to make people buy: Act Now!, Take Action Today!, Pick Up the Phone and Order NOW!
Use odd numbers: “7 Great Reasons …” works better than “6 Great Reasons …”, the experienced copywriters recommend.
It doesn’t stop there as I haven’t even talked about testing and tracking your solo ads but that is for another blog post.
You now have some basic concepts that will help you improve on creating solo ads. My suggestion is to just try it.
You can literally get a solo ad for as low as $25 and a great place to start is my Solo Ad Directory
Start building your list!